Friday, September 26, 2014
Words that i could not say to u i could only say it here:
I hope u are coping well with your work seeing u dealing w kids and all it aint an easy job.
I guess your life is slowly comin up well with so many plans huh.. Do the guys treat u well do u still feel lonely? i hopenu can have a blast of a life live well play hard work hard.
U know whenever i wanna tell u so much, in the end i could only stammered my way and find myself just rather keeping quiet. Keeping everything to myself.
Fate had allowed us to enjoyed many many great beautiful memories and i hope fate ciuld be kind to us a second time. There so much more to us than this three years. I know it. Initiative.. i want to butni do not dare not knowing if u wan me to take that initiative anymore.
Just wanna say. Iloveyou J.
12:27 AM