Wednesday, July 2, 2014
Day 20,
You tweeted about 'never abandon your family', and it contradicts the fact i was part of your's.
Sad to say sometimes words can never be trusted..
You chose to do everything alone when we could solve it together.
I relented.
You say you needed time to sort things out.
I relented.
You told me to give you more time to clear your mind saying you will try solve this.
I relented.
You did not include me in your problems all these while and made the decision to give up.
I relented..
From then on i been through nights and nights of longing just holding our photos.
Flashbacks of those moments flood into my mind.
No more are my passion for soccer nor work, just lost my interest in most of the stuffs i usually does.
Nope i couldn't blame you because you say you had done your best, and it is not easy for you.
But have we forgotten the fact that everytime it was just 'you'?
Maybe it is a lesson for us to take to the future that problems should be solve together, but after three years and this? Still leaves a sour taste in my mouth..
What is in your mind? What is in mine?
I believe a talk could clear things out but a talk you are adamant is useless.
I relent. I wait. Hoping we could maybe progress from here.
What had happened to you? Just why.
A relationship that has so much potential yet to be fulfilled.
I guess i shouldn't give up for the sake of the bond we shared.
To the Joey(x)Nicklaus, i will stay strong for you guys.
9:48 AM