Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Day 6,
Once again typed the long message and failed to send.
It is a fact we are no longer together and from the way you had phase out your speech..
I got the feel that there will be nothing done from you.. But i am still trusting you nonetheless
I believe this relationship means a lot to you as it is for me.
Guess i got to face up to reality that now I am single and that my life got to move on.
I am doing my final push for salvation until the day the feeling just fade like yours did.
I hope during this time you could lend me a hand because it will really help me a great deal here.
There is so many things that could be done, so many solutions to try out.
In a relationship there is bound to be a point of time the love meter hit stagnant and most of the time it was mistook as lost of feeling. Maybe it is a signal that you aren't doing your part in this relationship? Maybe as a couple you guys had not done enough for the relationship?
Only when it is gone then we understands it's importance and the lesson to be learn.
I learnt it the hard way..
I hope you can see the importance soon and to make this final fight with me.
Love has no boundaries. We don't need a reason to love. We will find it together you and i, Joey.
1:30 AM