Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Day 5 of being alone.
I wonder if this is temporary or is it the end.
Many had grind it into my head and as usual my mind seem elsewhere.
But will my reluctance be taken for granted, will my commitment be overlooked?
It depends on your actions. Sigh.
So today i, once again send a message at 11.11am, remember when we took this timing so ever seriously.
It's still matters so much to me. Maybe that applies on everything?
You asked me before what i if met someone new?
I asked myself that too, what is my reasons?
I guess i knew the answer deep down in my heart but,
What if you were the one who found someone instead?
Life did not became easy, today i had pretty much all the time alone in this cold room.
I wonder about you, thinking of how we would cheer each other on every minute through text.
How you would send me selfie..
Are you thinking the same?
So much to say so much to tell you but it would just stress you out further i guess?
I had made my steps, we shall see in the coming days then.
Somewhere down there i know my girlfriend is still alive.
11:23 AM