Friday, June 27, 2014
Day 15,
Freezing in this classroom alone..
Practically described my current life, with you taking the warmth away when you left.
Yes it is indeed a sour pill to swallow and what after sour came bitterness.
I really hoped you are reading this and you are at the same time trying hard to give ourselves a fighting chance.
I don't blame you for the decision you had made.
I don't believe that life would be any better after this.
I don't believe that this is just a short term pain as you had said.
I still hold on to the photos you gave me in my wallet.
I still look at the photo frame you had given me on my table top.
I still hug the soft toys you had given me hard.
I still stare out at the window at night wondering if you are doing the same.
I still stare at the Whatsapp status waiting for you to be online and that is how close can i really get to you.
I don't blame you, I don't hate you, I just miss you so much cause you will always be my one and only girlfriend. Really hope during this time you will soon find me back.
My door is open and really hope you don't keep me waiting too long.
Just hope you will contact me soon.
IMissYou. ILoveYou.
Hope you are reading this.
10:01 AM