Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Day 12,
So how have you been?
Everything is ok? I wonder..
So I followed my heart to find you at your house even though many told me not to.
I really don't wish to regret not trying.
Maybe till the end you really had no intention nor determination to hold on to me.
Tried as I might to talk you through i felt that you are still so far away.
Your room still hold our pictures, you still got the envelope on your table.
But I know i should give myself any false hope.
Should i give up or should I not?
I need an answer but an answer I did not receive.
Still even when we chat you are very against the idea of love and so on.
You say you will not be ready for a relationship anytime soon, but what does it actually means?
You are not ready for a relationship with me, you are waiting for the other right guy to come..
Maybe that was your message to me. I never felt so alone again.
I need an answer I need an assurance I need a hug so much from you.
So many look up to us so many want us to salvage it no one wants it more than i do.
Maybe time will soon force me to give up.
I hope you can get me back soon before it does make me leave.
Hope you are reading this. I don't want to give up just yet. Joey..
3:49 PM