Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Times spent were worth it
So long since i last update my blog huh?
I wonder who will read this but anyway here is something into my short post!
So many things had went by during this time which include the volleyball bonding camp and the genting trip!
All these times i really got you baby to thank for, for taking good care of me and always there for me when it matters, it might mean little or nothing but it is really a great deal for me goshhh!
I cannot explain how much i appreciated it and how much i really enjoyed your company during this time!
I hope we can enjoy more of such moments together because all these times really make all our effort worth while and i really had a great time.
Thanks baby for everything and ILOVEYOU <3
So ya sports fiesta tomorrow le! Gotta do my best for my team and help EE win this tournament for the first time then!
9:34 PM