Wednesday, October 26, 2011

There are time i felt like giving up really, but i told myself we did enjoy wonderful times and it was really worth it, those times... That was what kept me going and fighting. I believe as long as the feeling is still there and not gone we can together prevent it from fading. I don't know if you will read this but i cannot do this alone i need you to be by my side and help me together i am sure this can be save.
You had been a wonderful partner i don't ask for more and i don't wish to hear anything about you being bad to me because you were just being honest to yourself and to me i know it was not intentional ba, but now what matter more is to help us get through this lets work hard alright baby? The busy schedules that we are having might be a big big obstacle but if my parents can get through the same situation so can we right?
I love you and hope we can enjoy our every outing like last time.. I miss it really..
9:43 PM