Saturday, September 3, 2011
Alot of things had been in mind recently...
With the China trip looming ahead with just 3 days away, i have alot of things i hope to accomplish before i leave.
1. Meet up with B at least one day
2. Meet up with clique
3. Finish my packing of luggage
4. Enjoy my last day of Singapore food before i leave! ><
Hahaha i do not know whether i should look forward to the trip or not man like seriously!
I did not expect so many things to happen before this trip and it really make me fang bu xia..
Anyway first thing first, it is likely for me to continue in archery if the seniors ad coach can help me lend a bow which i think is quite likely! Anyway after some consideration, archery is a CCA which sure has a future ba compared to volleyball? I don't know but maybe i am making a life changing choice? =P
Shall see what choice i shall make then.
Today archery was kinda a roller coaster ride sia because i was expecting to quit today until the seniors offer to help me lend a bow and the coach helping my to find stuffs too, really touched! Felt so wanted ^^
Hope i do not fail them if i really stayed on! =P
Actually i am left with three days before 7th September approaches, and i really hope to clear things up. Hope Monday can be the day? I was given a real scare?
It made me think a lot,
' What's the cause?'
'Is it because of me?'
'Is there anything i can do for u?'
There are things that are hard to predict and not within our abilities to control but i believe if we have the determination i believe we can solve this problem.
It had been rough lately and it is worrying me B..
I hope i can meet you soon,
I believe only then can we really face the problem together.
Just wanne say... I love you always <3
*Waiting patiently*
Guess i shall have an early nights ba nights people!
10:16 PM