Wednesday, August 24, 2011
WHEEEEE ~
Exams are over!
OFFICIALLY OVER!
Was sure lucky that this year's papers were much easier compared to previous years'!
Hope can really ace every one of them again! ^^
Today's was pretty easy man!
Most of us took about 54 minutes to finish the whole 2 hour paper lo like a shocking lo!
Then the examiners were like o.O
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
Best part was after exam and thats is when i paid a visit to J's house!
Guess what?
SHE IS WATCHING HI-5!
MY FAVOURITE SHOW WHEN I WAS YOUNG! (OOPS!)
Anyway was pretty shock then i think i gave the 'OMG' look!
HAHAHAHA!
J you never failed to surprise me hehehe! ^^
So we started watching tv shows after tv shows until 3 plus when we have our lunch at Mos Burger! xD
Was super DUPER FAMISHED LO!
My stomach spammed me 3 messages while i was waiting for the time to pass at the exam hall lo!
Like an impatient only sia hahahah!
Ate Beef Burger NICE ~
After that was pretty much looking at phones and had walk walk around the West Small (mall)!
(As usual J created that funny name! )
The Colourful Cupcakes!

Not to forget J mades these BEAUTIFUL, NICE, DELICIOUS, TASTY, SPLENDID and WONDERFUL Cup Cakes for me to eat hahahaha! =D
No joke hor the cupcakes look nice and taste nice too wo I AM NOT KIDDING! xD
Gosh now i am dreaming of myself in the colourful cupcake world munching one after another le hehehe! xP OOPS!
Anyway....
Thanks Darling for the COLOURFUL surprise! THANKS alot for the SAMPLES OF UR PREVIOUS EXPERIMENTS HUH! But to me all taste nice la! These 6 are the product of ur hardwork wo! Thanks alot for the wonderful 6-star snack! =D
I love you <3
I will be leaving in like14 days times lo...
I don't know if i can handle it but i know that within these 14 days i will cherish the time we have together de! I am not worried of you cause you are my independent girl ( LIKE REAL!)! Yea like real! I will be worried of you de lo nevertheless but i am confident things will work out just fine...
GOSH WHY AM I THINKING SO FAR! Hehehehe ok la summary liao! Thanks for the cakes! BEST AR! (Y)
10:36 PM