Saturday, June 25, 2011
Woke up early and had breakfast before meeting group number 4 " Top Students" for project!
Was made to wait with Daryl for 2 hours!!!
Our ever late Malin and Joel went MIA for quite a while!
Lucky I got my psp ready hehehehe! xP
Once everyone is present which is 2 hours later...
We made our way to the see saw which we are gonna used for our project!

Met a lost french boy named Enzo!
Omg he was crying when we saw him and it was really a painful sight hahaha!
So we spent the next 30 mins looking for his parents!
After some conversation which was kinda difficult as he could not speak much english,
We found out that he had left home to play outside and got lost!
Awww... so innocent...
Hahahaha we were so lucky coz as we were walking around aimlessly...
A door opened and out stepped an Eurasian man whom Enzo jumped in joy when he saw him!
Omg was SUPER RELIEVE I TELL U HAHAHAHA!
His parents were so so so relieve too hahaha!
Glad we did something good today although our project was not finished today la hahaha! xP
After that went home played xbox with Mr Choy!
Trashed him in all 4 games!!! COOL! xP
In the process we skipped training la hahaha! xP
But celebrated Weiting's birthday at Mr Choy's house too la after that! xP
Had a fun time chatting with old friends although i was ganged by them la hahaha! xD
Went home after that at around 10 plus?
Gosh tomorrow needa wake up early...
Going kelong with family!
No more sleeping for tomorrow night!
Gotta sleep early liao bye!!! ~
Baby I do not know what the future would be like for us but I believe I am able to give you the best and take very good care of you! Baby I love you! <3
1:10 AM