Saturday, June 18, 2011
Just returned from Malaysia with mum and bro haha!Bought quite a few things only ba? I got a hoody and a shirt while my bro got a shirt too, sadly my mum got nothing! =PLunch was nice while dinner was ok ok ba? HAHAHA!Still.. it is FOOD! xP Just now was arguing with dad about my hoody!He was like why buy another jacket when we have so many le!Then he even compared the price of the jackets he can get from Vietnam to my hoody's!WTH! In the end i won the argument! Cause I was practically doing an advertisement for my hoody hehehe! xPAnyway no to forget I just returned from volleyball camp woots~! =DWas a rather fun camp though with the night walk hahahaha! ( guys' dream walk! )I was practically half asleep during the sports camp! So it wasn't that scary to me at first la cause I was still in a daze! xPBut I had fun la though! The second night was super cold cause I had to share my sleeping bag with Mr Choy!But half way through I still pulled my sleeping bag from him and have it all for myself! xPEvil me hehehe but i was half asleep ma so ya.. HAHAHA WAT AN EXCUSE!Anyway photos are below! check them out! =D
The whole camp!!!!
Got caught in a photo shot =P
Below are the pics of my group! TERRORIST!!!! =D

Some random pics below....
I was falling hahaha! xD
My personal favourite pic! Up freezed in the air COOL! xD Gf:
You might be at camp now but I still feel you close to me haha! I cannot bear to end that call, cause I just cannot help missing your voice again right after I end the call haha! xP Now i am wondering how are you, whether your leg have recovered? Whether you are hungry? Whether you are missing me too...?
I cannot wait for tomorrow really! Will I get to see you are will I not get to see you huh? xP Gosh thinking too much again hahaha! Oh wait I should be independent huh! But it is practically to not be dependent lo! HAHAHAHA! xP Gonna keep missing you then? No choice... Why can't you just appear in front of me like now huh? xP
Baby I LOVE YOU! <3
12:17 AM