Sunday, June 12, 2011
Had lots of fun today!Ate SPICY STINGRAY AND SPICY VEGETABLES! xDNot forgetting the delicious satays! Spent most of the time sweating though hehehehe!But the food were nice gosh like seriously hahaha! xPWas glad baby is eating her food and not restricting herself! (J eat more ok? =P)After dinner we went to slack at marina bay!
Were spamming photos after photos and J took more than 200 photos! gosh hahahaha! xPHad some unglam ugly photos of myself la but still have beautiful ones with J and Huangchun! =DI think people who had walked past us would be shocked lo like OMG!We practically treated that whole place like our own sia hahha! But who cares?! We had a great time hahaha! =DAfter that took the last tran home and was suddenly feeling weird but thanks to J's assurance hahahaha I really felt much better haha! xDI love you and will do my best to keep things this way or even better hahaha! =DTomorrow will be going JB with mm and bro like first time la!!! xDHope we can enjoy some precious times together! =DNext week will be a long long long week for me.I believe you will feel that the week will be slower than usual too ba?Hope I can see you soon huh!!!! =DYou had treated me very well and also you had done your best to take care of me le, I can see de! Hahahah! xP I am really deeply ouch baby! <3 you must also take care of yourself ok? =DI am so gonna treat you right baby! xDDarling don't be afraid ok? I am somehow confident! We will last super long de hao ma? xP
2:30 AM