Sunday, May 1, 2011
So today is the end of the 2 days course for archery!
So there is no certificate or whatsoever for our effort!
And there is no shooting at all for today!
Wow! *claps*
Pretty disappointed with the activities today! =/
Still... had fun sharing some moment with some
Naruto gigs!!! =D
Did not know so many people in archery are huge fans of
anime!
Went home after having lunch at Subway! =)
So that pretty sum up my morning
haha!
One good thing to recall is that I got myself a very long nickname created specially by SOMEONE! =D
Went to grandpa's house after that and played
ipad with cousin till dinner time!
After that together with my grandparents, we went home to attend the speech by the Worker's Party.
OMG SO CROWDED... -.-"
And it is sure a once in a life time experience though! =P
Everywhere people are squeezing here and there! The worst thing was that someone i don't know who, FARTED!
OMG the
stench smell of methane almost drove me crazy
haha!
xDWent home after that and that was about it lo for today lo! =D
I am getting to be more attached to you...I don't know if you had found out about it,But I will continue to wait silently,Hoping I could get a chance...
10:26 PM