Thursday, May 12, 2011
Phew poly life been slowly picking up speed as there are like new things to learn day by day and the tutorial lesson is a come and go type and it is hard to keep up with the pace
haha!
xDOMG i am actually laughing like
OMG HAHA! Crazy
le ba?
Anyway been spending most of my time on VB trainings recently...
Gosh fatigue is catching up on me and I could almost sleep anytime
de lo!
My eyelids are getting heavier by the days!
Argh... tired tired...
Tomorrow having archery training
liao!
Gosh how am i
going to handle
haha!
What worst is that there will be a beep test conducted in the VB second selection and is like super tough cause you need to pass it to be able to be selected! And you need to get at least 10! 0.o
Ok one thing at a time
ba,
archery here I come!
Ok I do not know why I have been acting so weird lately but maybe...
Tired...
11:20 PM