Tuesday, April 26, 2011
I renewed my old interest,
I work hard everyday to perfect it,
I endured long hours at the table working....
All these to catch your attention,
To impressed you...
But I dun think it is working?
I am still isn't that guy you would talk about,
mention about.....
A impossible dream ba?
It had been a real long time since I became so busy,
It is just the thing i need to stop replaying you in my mind,
Bah... Don't think there will be progress anyway haha!
Poly life had officially start and the different new things that I had to learn is seriously PISSING me off! Imagine doing computer programming which i have no knowledge about at all! And to later found out that my laptop is not registered! Gosh....
Today gotta end very late and school is starting early tomorrow!
Oh my...
Signing off...
10:10 AM