Friday, April 22, 2011
I gotta say Clean Energy Management may be one of the smaller and less known course,
But we are the most bonded and the most enthusiastic bunch of people! =D
I can vouch for that man like seriously!!!
The other class have their own personal "tour guides" and their "Gems" while mine have our very own "jokers"! (of course myself included!)
Although we may not had won the competition but seriously the process was really priceless!
XDHope everything will progress smoothly
haha!!!
Still
there is a different feel in a poly life compared to that of a secondary school life
XPI would be bluffing if i say that I have not been missing the old times at
Yishun Town =P
So the orientation week had ended and next week onwards the long road to the third year of poly would be a tough one, I do not know what would happen but I always have my fingers crossed, wishing all the best =D
I would be there when I am in need hoping I would soon be noticed...
1:30 AM