Monday, February 7, 2011
Ran at least 10.5 KM today lol! Ran from Yishun to Sembawang park and then back =P
So long since i ran that far lol! But it isn't really a bad idea to start running and keeping fit haha! So I am going Ngee Ann Poly, maybe will be joining Volleyball again ba? =P Don't know why maybe just because i cannot find a suitable CCA for me so far =P So now gotta keep fit!!!!
Anyway tomorrow will be going fishing with dad to somewhere unknown? Cause he want to hike into the vegetation for a fishing spot? HAHA! Hope it would be exciting lol!
Oh ya today met Changshun and Jiayi while I was resting after my run! So I was told how nice YJC was and the BEAUTIFUL things over there! Ok two of them really getting me to feel regret for not choosing YJC as my choice haha! =P Sad that it is too late lo!
Anyway gotta rest early lo for tomorrow =)
I kept quiet, pretending I am not bothered...
10:56 PM