Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Was back to reading my older post. Felt... Speechless.
As
Caijing said. I had changed
alot. I am more serious now aren't i?
Ha... Sadness can change a person
alot eh?
I really missed everything i had been
through with you.
Every single tears i dropped for you express my disappointment on myself
for not being a good person enough for you...
As i type this out, tears swelled...
I amdisappointed by my own actions.
My own childish attitude.
Also how i had neglected my friends.
Read a post saying i will be chatting with
Caijing, my top
Priority some more.. Now?
Last time i even blame god for not letting us have time together, not knowing that at least i still have you by my side. Now i could only watch, and hope to care for that girl
infront. My heart ache. i am left with an empty heart an empty soul. Ha...
Damn you... Nick...
Tears fell, fell for the
disappointment i had caused... Hoping to repay it for you soon...
10:45 PM