Tuesday, April 13, 2010
I don't know whether all of you feel the same, if someone wants to help you, it will be all out of friendship. If someone started scolding you out of the blue and turn his back of you, that is someone you can overlook. If anyone is disagreeing with me. I hope they can experience the same feeling first before commenting.
If i am called
un-man for the things i do, i won't comment further because i felt i did the things essential. I am doing it for a girl, isn't it a gentleman way? I will shut my ears and let the truth be unfold. Try going around convincing people all you like
ba. I don't care...
If you still call yourself my friend. I didn't ask unreasonable thing or anything else. I am not guilty. If i want to win a girl i would rather win it with my own hands as far as possible, even if i fails i now that i ad pushed myself this far. I won't regret. Right my true friends?
Today had
NAPFA.
Ok leg is wobbling now. By the way it is not due to
NAPFA instead is by basketball game=P
NAPFA result:
Sit-and-reach : 42cm (B)
Standing broad jump : 173cm (Said by Mr Low -.-" actually is 273cm =P ) (A)
Sit-ups : 61 (A)
Shuttle run : 9.2 s (A)
Pull-ups : 8 (A)
Total : 29 points
Sad lo! My sit and reach really cannot make it
need to improve
le. Hope can improve =)
每次看着妳的背后,
我心里一片空乱...
真的对自己太失望了...
失望我没收好我们之间的承诺...
真的很想知道
知道怎样才能恢复一切?
每晚为你流的泪,
真的让我很心碎...
8:48 PM