Thursday, March 25, 2010
Today was just another normal day at school.
Another day of sadness,
Another day i have to endure again.
There is nothing my heart can do.
It is just stuck at the moment i was with you.
Ok today was not entirely in my own world
ba, Got some bruise hand thanks to
Wangwei,
Huimin and
Jiaying. Later was chased by
Eunmin -.-" Terence is not left out too! Chaotic and fun but it was short-lived. Once lunch ended i was pulled back into my own boundary in my mind.
Someone
sms-ed me telling me something which make me wonder. What is going on.
Changshun can you tell me? Later another person sent the same thing to me, again i said no. And wonder what is really going on. God...
Guess this time i am going to keep it to myself
le ba. Totally no mood.
Tuition later. Did not help much. Tomorrow game against
Punggol Secondary. A must-win game, didn't helped much too.
Argh...
Thanks song-banker Shengquan for sending the new album of Justin Bieber. Felt better but i know anytime soon i would be pulled ba... I know you tried to smile,
you tried to make me feel better, I feel hurt cannot
I am confuse of what is really going on... I miss our past...
6:37 PM