Sunday, February 7, 2010
It works like magic. At one point i am above the moon with someone.. The next I am down to earth.. Nothing much left. There my happiness went. During these time indeed there are times i do laugh. But all were short life. Now out there there are people either laughing or hate me. Nothing got better. During trainin coach hate me. So wats the point of performing? I lost my passion in a flash juz like tt! Next friends disappeared. So? Wat the hell is hppening? Pissed...
It is so difficult to put on this mask. Seriously.
New year is approaching and already i forseen another disappointing event. Wish i could stop everything. Maybe i will be hoping to revert time, fast forward time... But i wish most to stop time. I dun wish to continue. Will placing a blade through my heart give me my wish?
Always. I wish i was the one there, the one beside..
Always when i am free i am pulled back... Eat me up... Darkness....
11:53 PM