Saturday, January 30, 2010
Today went trainin a NYJC. Played without my splint so compensate it wit strapper lo .So felt safer after tt. So train norally like the rest did pretty well i hope? Played 3 full matches for the firsst time on recovering =) Won the first set against Dunman and lost the next 2. Was close fite lo. Hope to do better ba. I will give myself 6 over 10?
Ate KFC wit Wilson, Yuhong and Hongmeng after tt. Ltr went home. Mum return home from Malaysia wit friends bought alot of things. So now can continue my drama series Ko 3an guo =)
How i wish i can have a pillar of strength which i can look for which i know wil never come. So wat for wishin for something tt will never come? I wonder wat god took away from me will be return to me? I wonder are these planned? I wonder did i owe it to my past life? Why is a these happenin to me?
Only the one suffering will know it.
10:57 PM