
Urm cannot say handsome la juz er... presentabe?

One number difference only no big difference =)
Later on we took the cab to Hougang sports hall to hav our match. Watched the Ngee Ann girls match, the referee was completely bias lo! The same old damn referee la! Aways against our coach de! They lost... But nvm one game only they will win de ba! Next up was us. Our coach had to take the Dunman girls team so our C boys coach took us. I played for 1 and a half sets. Did pretty well =) Spiked 15 miss 5 =( I will do better the next game de! Gr! Den ltr when blocking the opposite spiker stepped on my leg causing me to almost sprain my ankle. The coach saw it then subbed my out lo. Ha ha so i rest until the end of the game. The score after tt was 25-13 and 25-14 =) We won! YEY! Ltr watch the Dunman match, was so exciting ha ha! In the end Dunman girls won.
After tt we went to slack around Northpoint and at the same time tricking people saying we lost the match =P After tt went to Causeway Point meet Florence and her friend Sherly ( Hope i spelled rite =) ) Den went to Sakae to at lo! Celebrating Florence birthday ma ha ha! Den were having a very very fun time tgt chatting blah blah! Ltr discussd with her friend about KO san guo ha ha! At a later time Kaiyang came den we continued eating. Den so many funny things happen till i and Jiwei lauged till our stomach cramp ha ha! SO FUN! Den ltr they took my phone sms lo. Finished eating at 10 plus ha ha. Bus-ed home. I was so tired till i sleep onto Yu hong's shoulder when he offered to let me lean ha ha! Quite gay but who cares? SO TIRED CAN?!
After tt walked home with Kaiyang. Den nw i am here =)
Like a fish...
I had a huge ocean for me to discover,
Why do i have to stay only at this areas?
Why can't i juz give it a try to wim further out?
Why with my fins i cannot used them?
I asked myself am i that useless?
I waited...
I waited...
I stared at the blank screen....
Wondering....
It never came...
It juz never came....
Aren't you the one suppose to support me?
I cried in my heart secretly....
Good bye.....
It is useless....
我真的不配你...
我觉得我只是在害你和我自己...
希望以后的日子会变得更好个过...