Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Today won Dunman Sec 25-22, 25-19 i tik. So now top 4? Ironically Hua Chong who won us not in top 4 -.-" The team played well today ba? Dun wish to talk much about it. Again i was left at the bench.
Now i know how Carlos Tevec felt when he was left at the bench everytime for Manchester United. He is lucky to be able to switch team, But me? I can only stay in this team to rot. Yes really rot. Hate it... Tmr against Xinmin i losing my passion... Should i go? If go should i bring a cushion along to sit on at the bench? My skills aren't tt bad ba? Everyday had to return home and hear my mum's same old sentence, " Go there train so hard coach got let u play? One day say u good, next day say u shit. Dun go lo, waste so much time there for? " I now really am agreeing to it... I wonder wat i am playing for? Who i am playing for?
I find myself in a labyrinth...
Walking, Running aimlessly...
Each minute i wonder if theres really an exit at the end?
My mind is the whole maze i am trying to solve...
My life had build this maze in me...
Things are gettng even more complicated...
No matter how hard i tried, I juz cannot escape it...
I could not escape the darkness behind me...
Desperate to pull me back in...
Despair...
10:46 PM