Wednesday, November 11, 2009
I dun wan to talk about itt... Todays match although the team won... I am so deeply disappointed, disappointed at my performance.. I am completely out of shape! Coach was deeply disapointed with my tandard of performance.... Sorry team mates... Also sorry to you for breaking my promise to you... Hope to do well tmr.. Tts the only thing i could do now... Hope to be chosen again for the first team... Which percentage cance is incredibly low... Hope so ba. Tmr i will b skipping an important dinner with my family for the game... Hope can do well... Ltr after game went to hav dinner at coffee hop b4 goin for trng. Did fairly only.. Ltr went to eat supper with Jiwei and Kaiyang lo. Yuhong left for home le.
Sian tmr match at 7.45 pm... So no skipping class for tmr lo ha ha! Haix i dun like faking smiles anymore... Sorry team mates today when goin home id not join u all chat...
Tmr shall b a new dy for me hope i can do my best b.. So disappointing..... Ok nights!
12:13 AM