Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Woke up early in the morning recieve a message from Chang shun and Ji Wei asking me out to study. In the end stayed home study till 4pm den went to meet Celia at her house. Found out something den she was lik oops. Anyway spent rest of day there. Later went to Northpoint eat dinner b4 sending her home ha ha. Thanks for everything u gave me =) I will cherish everything from now on and hav more faith in u =) Ha ha! Now i am so excited for 15 october to come wo! 1 YEAR!!!! Ha ha first had to overcome exams ha ha!
I promised to study hard so ya i will do my best =) Lets do our best ok?
Now now now... Guess only yu hong know ba? Anyway i lazy to explain to u le. I in such good mood now so i wouldn't care les about u. So from it i can see u had lots of hatred against me wo? Nvm den i wouldn't care less =) bye
10:30 PM