Friday, September 4, 2009
Why...
Why....
Why fate has to do this to me?
Maybe i brought this upon myself...
Maybe i am not fit...
But why mus i be pushed to the edge?
But why mus i be punished in such a way?
Lost in love...
Lost in my own senseless approach...
I lost everything....
I watch on...
I stared on....
Still i hope i am better off dead...
Still life continues...
Still flowing past me...
Hope some drunkard can bang me on the road...
Hope time stop for me...
Hope life can be simpler...
I am dead...
I am dead in heart, body, mind and soul...
Nothing can bring me upright again...
Nothing can bring me to what i was like before...
I am Nickluas...
I am Nicklaus.... the dead...
Guilt stay within me...
Guilt spread within me...
Disappointment are mine to endure...
Disappointment are my best friend...
Disappointment are my companion...
Disappointment are my driving force to life now...
I am disappointed with myself...
I surrender to fate...
I lost...
Let me drown in my tears which flow endlessly...
Let me flow with it down the bottomless pit....
I am gone...
Dead...
5:06 PM