Friday, September 11, 2009
It all started.... During mr
primary six i fall for a girl... My best friend like her too... I gave in hoping she can be happy with tt friend... In the end i confessed to her and she said she also do like me. I was overjoyed but she said she wanted to study first. i relent... In the end she ran off with another guy when we were enrolled into different school. Thus i spent a whole 1 and three quarter of a year trying to forget about her....
Within the one and one third of a year... A girl felled for me... We stead for three days.. Yes three days... I did not gave her the attention she need... The comfort as a boyfriend thus she felt no point and we broke... I regretted tt time i dun wan to make a girl sad anymore... I could not look her in the eye from then... I felt so guilty... So i promised myself to give all my attention to the next girl i will be with and shower her with concern and protect her....
So after my end of year during my sec 2 i met her... i was overjoyed too same as my first. I am proud to say she is one beautiful cration from god to me. We spend life happily during the decemebr holiday especially.... But still i overdid it.. I over protective... over concerned... i juz overdid it ba... I failed to make her happy... I made empty promised to change... We quarrelled often in the process... Still we shared some unforgettable memories... I was too sensitive den.... Too easily jealous... I hate my past ba.. Still too late le it all ended on the day 5th September 2009... So we ended our 10 months and 23 days relationship... I matured from it so i felt i am a changed guy from now on... I gonna continue life ba... Thats the only thing i can do now... Hope my changed self can be noticed by her and wish for a miracle tt i and her can still be together in the future ba... Thanks for encouraging me people. I brought this upon myself and i will accept it. I will grow from it i will mature from it i will live wit it always at the bottom of my heart i will not let my bad habits surface again and affect my next girl in my life whoever she is. I will giv my future girlfriend happiness and joy only i will live up to my expectations. Maybe we went a long road Celia... Still i love you hope for the best ba. I can only walk this lonely path alone for now hope someone comes along...
Brace myself.... My third failed relationship....
10:26 PM