Tuesday, September 1, 2009
I would lik to wish all the teachers from here a happy Teacher's day! I am late le ba ha ha ha!
Yesterday:
Went to school watch the teacher's day performance till 10 plus... Sat with Yon Jun and gang... Chang Shun still ignored me lol... Celia as usual far far away... Missed her... Anyway... Enjoyed the performance... After the whole thing, went to meet mum to check out phone prices and sent my phone for repair. After sending for repair we went to search for new phone =) Den after long time den found W705 not bad. Cost 288 dollars... So mum find it acceptable den wanted buy for me but need my dad's signature ma so had to wait till tonite. Later meet Yu Hong den ate together lo. Saw Nicholas Tan at KFC so he join us. After tt went to play basketball with them. Played till 5 plus then go home. Played with, Cheng Han, Nicholas, Terence, Yon Jun, Yon Jun's friend, Wei Long, Jay Lun, Zun Chen, Yu Hong and I. Fun =) We shopped North Pint too to cool down ha ha! LAter went home den together with Dad bought my phone! =)
Nw got new phone lo!!!! Thnks Mummy! Not bad actually quite nice to use =P Anw cannot stop exploring it now so ya bye people! Tmr got training at 9.45am gotta wake up at 7am 4 breakfast with Kai Yang and Yu Hong -.-" Ya after training go watch movie with Florence and Yi Jun too... Tmr long day.... If only i and her were on good terms... I miss her terribly... When can we hav a nice chat? I wan to prove to you....
12:30 AM