Wednesday, September 16, 2009
I open the box... The box i gave you... I read all the contents within and found tears flowing down my cheeks... My heart was so touched by the so many things accumulated in it... The small or big thing.... I juz felt so touched by you.... I did not dare opened it from the day u return it to me until today.... and till today i did not read it all... i juz cannot bring myself to... I failed you i know... I face punishment now.... I regretted... I could only cry infront of the box filled with the things we shared together... Filled with the memories we had archieved in the past.... I can only cry and cry....Why can't be stronger... My heart juz melted.... My anger subside.... Again... I can only sink into my pillow..... I am sorry...
Now seeing you moved on... Having a new life.... having new joy... I can only keep those beautiful memories by my side... in the box in the cardboard... I miss those times... I know it wun return to me... I can only suffer in silence... Hope theres meaning in life... Now i can only don on myNo.15 jersey and play for the sake of our memories... I could feel the past memories saved inside in that number... Those times... Behind me..... I need to stand...
But i still miss you... Your smile... Everything.... My life juz ended there... I duno but i wish for someone.... someone to be there infront for me to live for... I am juz an empty shell now... I felt no joy anymore... Why... Why...
I cried....
One day blood will flow down my cheeks...
11:26 PM