Monday, September 14, 2009
I duno myself le...
Everything i do juz go wrong...
i am disappointed in myself...
I am played around by god ba...
Now everything is out of my hand so i can only give up on my past...
I will juz leave it there...
Leave it as a happy ending...
Thanks all for your support and encouragements...
Realli especially...... Emily... Chuan Wan... Cai Jing... Pei Ying... Yu Hong... Ji Wei.... Katherine.... Nicholas.... Mummy.... Yon Jun.... Eugenie...Florence....Xue Li..... and many more...
I duno how to stand up now... But i know i will try...
Now i can only think it as good memories at least she and i had seriously love each other b4... At least i can tel my future children tt at least ur pa got memorialble memories b4?
Celia i thank you for everything all will end ba. I duno how lifes wll go on for me but i know i wil keep a lookout for you =) Finally i can take some breather.... Now so many problems crope up these days... Fed Up....
Celia:
I apologise for all the troubles cause by me... You are a strong girl in terms of mentality and body. A rare girl to me ba. Hope u live a good life ahead with someone reali fit for u. I duno maybe in the future we can be together again hope ba... For now lets work towards our end of year ba =) Thanks for those happy memories... I had moved on already... Still i may miss you... Hope to say the last time tt... I love you Celia from the bottom of my heart T.^
10:26 PM