Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Another day of terror. Everything on court juz came straight to you. I duno wat got into me i juz hope to do wel. To stand up but i can't... I am not myself after you left me. Now i having a terrible sore eye a bad one... Eye hurts alot... Still my heart hurt billions times more... I love her and will always love ler i duno if any other special girl will come into my life but i only know one thing... I lost everything. I know my friends are all behind me... I know all of you wan me to stand up and face the world. I tried the past few days, I tried to keep myself busy... I tried everything i could to forget about it... Still God plays with me... Couples walk past me... Happily... I could imagined them taunting me... I felt so guilty... So regretted but still i know i used up my chances... I am grateful for everything ya... Hope i can break out of this shell which i been trapped for so long.... I wan to mature... I wan to be a real man. Hope a miracle will happen... I can only hope... Still i only know for now... I still love a girl named Celia Teoi...
10:50 PM