CUTE!
My family joined us later and den ate le went home. Phone spoiled... Added on to the happiness within me...
I missed her.... I told her i kept my promise... She jus said she dun care.... Haix.... I juz gonna continue doin my best fulfilling my promises den. I believe one day it will bear fruits. I cannot stay sad forever.... I mus not . I gotta standup. Yes maybe i am upset tt i missed out alot of things with her... Feeling down almost every second on thinking bout her... I gotta stand up and win her back! MY last chance here i am to win for you!
At least i am trying.....
Yesterday:
Training was a abit slack today coz only our school. Went to slack at school with Kai Yang b4 moving out for training reaching late he he he!
After training went home with Kai Yang and Yu Hong. First went to NorthPoint meet Florence. Then ate at KFC. Florence left for tuition. We finished our meal den find place slack lo. After tt wanted meet florence so went to her tuition place behind ytss, But on reachin ytss see so many activity inside so kay poh went in with our jersey on lo. Ha haha went in then watch the ROD night. Watch a while den left with some light sticks! Our farewell gift! =P So went home later lo! We went in uninvited btw!!!!
Our dear prince emoing... SIA SUAY!
We left our mark! Prove of intruding!

Random pic!!! Yu Hong's face cut!

The ROD performance...
Saw her... Immediately engulfed with bitterness.... Why can't i be the guy sitting beside her at the bus stop sending her home? I wonder.... T.T