Saturday, August 22, 2009
Reali depressed...
Reali sad...
Reali dissapointed...
Reali felt dead...
Feeling guilty...
Feeling dread...
Feeling empty...
Feeling lonely...
Thats wat i am feeling now these few days...
I reali am lost...
You r willing to spend your weekends for friends...
I am seriously feeling lost and doubtful...
I am human with feelings too...
I understand your feelings, your pain and your irritations...
I am seriously breaking down...
When will you talk to me....
I want to ask alot of things....
Pain and sadness had been part of me these few days....
I found out alot of things in the past i bottled them up...
Hope you will change or slowly letting me know...
But instead you scold me for the same thing...
I kept quiet, i admitted my mistake...
Did you?
I am still waiting for me to tell you bout it...
Still i love you...
I duno how long i can hold myself together before i breaks down...
I hope my time on Earth can b a better one...
I dun wan to waste any of it....
I wan to find a cance to reali chat things out but still failed....
Is it worse than crying 2 nites till eye swollen?
Is it worse than bearing a gastric till you giv in?
I duno...
But i hope things will change for the better...
I hope my efforts will pay off...
Hope you can finally understand my feeligns like how i understand yours....
I love you...
12:40 AM