Thursday, August 27, 2009
I made my decision to concentrate on fulfilling every promise i made to her... Thats the only thing i can do to prove to her. So up first is to get into the volleyball main team. Is it possible? Hard... But i shall giv it my all. Currently i am 1 foot in already and i believe if i continue to train hard and improve i will be in soon. Next was to get good results i kept my promise to passed English... So ya one completed. Theres still alot for me to fulfill i muz filfull all no matter wat... I know i hurt her alot and causing so much pain to her... Maybe daily readers will be tired of me already.. But still i gonna reali make this the last quarrel for us. This is my limit too. Its hers too. So i swear from here that i will make it the last if i am her reunited. I promise to give her a better life and a more carefree one in the future. I seriously gonna giv it everything to prove to her what i can do. I manage to conquer jealousy but still i got to admit theres some of it still i failed to conquer... My actions spoke louder and cause so much things to happen. I regretted it. So i will never do it again. Now everything falls on how i perform le... I gonna try to be myself more often and hope it can bring joy and laughters to her world. Maybe alot of people out there are saying bad things bout me i will transfer them to renergy in pushing me onward... I believe people read my blog and hav their own views. Bad or good. But still i follow my heart. This is the second time i am saying this but i am very sure this is the last. Tomorrow there will be volleyball training and i will use it to improve myself further as to complete another promise to her. I will not make empty promise again. Tomorrow hope i can cheer up a little to be myself even more... I dun wan to put on the fake attitude and smile anymore i dun wan to bluff myself anymore, i wan to live life my own way. Hope sadness wun overcome me. I dun wan to cry again. I wan to stand up. To stand up and fight for her. I wan to giv her the best and shower her with concern i wan to show her that our bad days are behind us. I reali wan to prove to this world that i Nicklaus Yip isn't someone who make empty promises. I gonna do wat guys should do. Celia i duno if you will read this. I noe u r trying to avoid me. I noe your reasons, i hate myself from making you suffering i wan to change it. I will be able to make you ten times more happy then you are now. This will not b a empty promise i can do it. I hope from here you can give me my last chance. My very last to show you. You are very dear to me, very important... I dun mind wat others say about me i juz wan to be with you... To care for you openly as your boyfriend some one who you can proudly call, "My boyfriend"... I can do it trust me. Darling... Believe in me once more i will end those meaningless quarrels and troubles and replace them with happiness and joy.
I can do it... I love you... Give me the chance...
-Determined Nick
10:39 PM