Saturday, August 29, 2009
I live this life my way and i live life and juz for sake of it... Thats was my way of thinking during my younger days... Take care of my parents and get a roof over my head was jus my small dream. Little did i know you were introduced into my life... You added different colours into my life which is full of darkness... I learnt how to reali care for someone... To love someone... The joy you gave me had no boundaries i juz get happier and happier by days on your arrival to my life. But it did not go too well for us... I was a different guy in love. I was over caring... Over sensitive... But still i carried on after a few quarrels... And so i felt why not juz put a full stop to all these problems? How to put a stop to it? To change myself... To change for a girl who had slowly become my dream girl which grow fuzzy during the years... Finally i found her and soon i am losing her. This time break for us had been meaningffull for me n hope will be of some use for us... I learnt how a reali boyfriend should do. I know wat i should do and wat i should not do. It is all in my nature the old nature which You had chosen me because of... I finally understand... It had been there for me to find out. I can only promised you now, no restriction, no quarrel and juz joy and happiness. MAybe more positive things in the bonus which i missed out. These few days reali had filled every MB of my brain memory to think hard... To think of how to revert to my old self... How to do well in volleyball... How to help you get back your feeling for me. I am sure if we are together you will fall for me soon. I am juz so confident. This time is my last time to ask for your hand i am at my limit i know... Thus i shall make it my last my very last... I will give you a new breathe of life and a new joy you missed all these months... Our eleven month is coming already i hope you can giv me my very last chance to prove to you. I will make it a unforgettable relationsip for you. Injecting different colours into this clolourless relationship. I juz had so many things to share with you... Darling you juz stolen my heart away with your eyes... A love arrow had been shot by those beautiful eyes of yours... I will cherishe dyou this time that a promise i made to god and also to both of us i will make all troubles end here and in exchange for happiness... Celia Teoi Mun Teng I love you whole heartedly...
11:45 PM