Wednesday, August 26, 2009
I can only....
Watch on as they went off...
Watch on as I am left behind... Far behind....
Watch on as those beautiful pair of eye turn away frm me...
Watch on as I am slowly brought back to the startin point where everything juz changed...
Nothing hurt as much....
As tears row down your cheeks...
As your heart drift away from me...
As I am not the one sending you home...
As I am not the one eating beside you...
As your back face me leaving darkness to consume me....
How I wish....
I can change the situation....
I can show my determination....
I can show that I changed....
I am serious about it....
I cried...
My love for you is forever lie deep within my heart where the room reserve only for the special one lays... The one with a heart shaped door at the far end of the corridor... Juz for you... I will cherish this cooling period to think... May we meet again... Love you...
10:48 PM