Sunday, July 12, 2009
Today was slping till 11.20am lol! Planned to meet Ruilin jie at 10.20am lol! So was lik scare to on my phone lol... Ltr Came 2 msg frm her asking if i am awake lol! Yu Hong oso looking for me lol felt so guilty! Ltr met her at her house then start editing sm things for my surprise on wednesday. Did for a while then ate two bread as breakfast damn delicious can? Ltr help her with her hw. Actually nt reali helping her was chatting wit my belove JUNIOR LOL! ( Ruilin jie u noe who rite?) Ha ha pity tt particular junior ha ha!
Ltr went to North point meet Ruilin's *ahem* to buy things to make a complete surprise gift ha ha. They two so sweet sia... Make me jealous... T.T Ha ha! Anw after tt left for hm lo. Went to JUrong Point with family ltr for dinner n shop around bought 2 books! YES! Ltr went hm then tts all.
I reali hope frm here to thnk 2 very important people who stand by me this time closely and helping me out. ALthough both of them felt tt i shld let go but still they help n support me. MAybe it looks bad to others for them to help me but i tell u all out there tt they are true frenz as they still helped out risking their reputation. I call this two my Best Friend. They are
Ruilin Jie n
Yu Hong (friend for 3 years)
Ruilin Jie: Thnks for all ur help jie! I aopreciate ur help reali i swear! You spent ur "honey moon" time with *ahem* to help me. I am touched reali... Plus hav to trouble u the half day... I feel bad reali. Reali thnk u. I will try my best this time last time. I noe alot of ppl tell u u r doin the wrong thing to help me but i am grateful u still helped me in the end. I hope others can understand. U risk it for me i am so grateful. Reali grateful. Hope i wun fail u. U r the few who reali noe i love her alot n helped me, reali hard to get support when i gave a "bad" impression to almost everyone till sm came to scold me. Still u stood by me although u felt i shld let go thnks... Hope u last long with him =)
真的感激你不够,不适应为你我真得不知道该这么做。
虽然你知道陪我会有人说我们,对你不公平,但你还要陪我,关心我,安慰我。
谢谢我真得很荣幸又你这个姐姐, 这样好的姐姐。
谢谢你你的支持 =)


断弟-断姐
Yu Hong: Thnks Brother for helping me out everytime when i get into trouble regardless of during trng or relationship. Sry i cnt help u in urs... I felt lousy. Still u continue to help me these days. Even to the extend to leave the Zhen Win group to emo with me. Reali damn grateful. I duno if u read this but reali sry bout ytd to bring u into the conversation n cause u to speak in a tone u nvr used b4. Thnks for being honest too. Maybe i was wrong to bring u in still regardless u stayed n help. Thnks. I noe u had the same feeling as me too of the wednesday thing still u gave me ur support. Reali grateful. You r the best team mate n Friend i hav every met =) Hope we can b friends forever =) 3 years n still counting?
Thnks to this three people : Yu Hong, Ruilin n Yon Jun for supporting me =)
10:31 PM