Sunday, July 19, 2009
I believe theres a solution to every problems,
I also believe we can find one to this.
Yes it happened alrdy so y nt lets hold each other's hand n face it together?
Its my fault frm the start ba,
I feel bad seeing u leading ur everyday life enduring the emotions,
I hope i can do smthing.
Dun worry by Monday we are goin to settle it together le.
I will b by ur side then no fret,
Darling u r a strong girl,
A brave one too.
So promise nt to break dwn nw k?
I promise to stay by u forever...
I lvoe u n thats the truth,
Darling it been hard on u,
Very hard...
After knowing u been....
My heart juz sank for u,
I wan to b there to comfort u,
Really....
Stay strong!
It is gonna end soon,
After tt its Seoul Garden approaching liao!
LOVE U CELIA TEOI MUN TENG... <3
2:31 PM