Sunday, July 5, 2009
I always wanted ur tag to my blog,
It nvr came,
But little did i know...
I regretted asking for it...
Anyway...
I hope nxt time we can get another chance to be together,
Impossible but my fingers are crossed...
As for now i am glad to see so many people who stand by me...
Thnks to all...
Mummy, Emily, Yon Jun and Chuan Wan...
I shall stay strong and look forward to the forest which beckons me ahead...
I shall leave this wonderful tree which help me a great deal in life...
Yes it is harsh to break, But still i cnt thnk u enough for everything,
Without u i cannot be in the team i thnk u... Hope by breaking it is the right decision... Bye...
Nice to be with u for this 8 months and 19 days....
Hope it is a dream...
12:52 AM