Saturday, July 11, 2009
After a day of sch i prepared myself for tough time ahead... Rushed hm change into my jersey n volleyball things, ltr rush to bus stop. Bus juz took forever to come.... Anw ltr reached interchange then Wilson n gang alrdy there waiting liao... Ps ps....
Saw Celia walking to bus stop alone. Felt guilty n disappointed nt being able to accompany her. Anw sms her instead. =)
Ltr went to Chong Pang CC to play basketball. Wow my first time actually... Nvr played lik this b4 seriously! Every1 there was almost thrice as pro as I am! Embarrassing... Anw after tt went for trng with shirt fully drenched with sweat. Enjoyed myself ba? But still the sadness came back again ltr... Miss her...
Had trng did badly... Oh my... Risking my place sia! But still manage to add 2 games to my tally. Few good recieves n tts the end. Ha ha.... Hope tmr can do better =) Went back with Brandon n Yu Hong ltr. Brandon's bag gt stuck by the MRT train!
LTr went to meet family at AMK. Coz they watching movie. But unexpectantly went to the
wrong Cinema! W8 for them to arrive to fetch me lor!
Tok to Celia on the phone till they arrive! Had a nice n pleasant chat! Finally i can say i am a happy man. Hope it can last forever. So tok till i reached hm, Family pretended nvr hear a thing lol! Tok lots n lots of things ltr! So happy! LTr tok again through msn. She nw watching show so chatting again ltr =) So excited! =)
And... Reply to tag...
An Advisor: I appreciate ur advise, maybe u r right maybe... But still if it is wrong i will still do it, coz i wun regret it. I miss her coz of the happiness she had gave me! I cnt live a HAPPY life w/o her! I appreciate ur advise but hope u can dun scold my friends who are supporting me coz they hav their rigt to do so. MAybe they r wrong but i appreciated it they gave me the confidence i needed n i am glad to call all of them my gd friend. U r too by tagging i appreciate it too but plz let ppl comment on wat they feel. I will still chase n wun forget her coz love is blind. It may b bad but i will. But i believe it is a gd thing coz i wan to continue being faithful... I love her... N Full-Stop...
Celia i love u only n tts my oath. I will nt break it unless i had to. But i believe i can giv u the happiness u wan hope u can giv me the chance. Its nt too late coz we are young. I believe we can form great couple, mark my word. Hope u can giv me the chance needed. =) I love u.... 我爱你...
不会后悔...
12:32 AM