Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Wa today DAMN FREAKING TIRED! WOke up at 6.15am! Then took a bath b4 chionging to Woodlands reach at 7am. W8 for a while then came Hong MEng n Jun Jie. Wait at Macdonald for the rest to cm. LTr tgt went 4 trng. Today trng ok quite nice get to play. Ltr coach ask us to play a game... Tot very nice to play then after he explain the rules n blah blah we went 0.o"
Heres the instructions:
1. Squat dwn side by side
2. 2 hands spacing between each other
3. The 1st person had to jump over every squat team mates.
4. After he finished he squat at the end.
5. So the cycle continues til lwe complete five rounds around the hall!
In the end Brandon (Tired) n Hong Meng(cramp) left out half way. Only Hong Meng return half way again to join us.
Was DAMN TIRING! I gt prove! Below are pictures of the outcome.

Jun Jie(With Specs) Snoring the way on bus! Kai Yang using phone with eyes closing.

Issac slping but still with his lollipop in his mouth! DISGUSTING!

Yu Hong (Near the window) n Hong Meng (Leaning on Yu Hong) Slping soundly...
OMG CAN? Only I ,Kai Yang n Rich awake lor! Tts Ji Wei oso slping lik a PIG! Ha ha ha! So i manage to prove the tough trng we had! Hehehe! WE WAN LEAVE! MUahahhaha!
Tmr trng again yawn... Haiz guess reali no choice ler. Jia You TEAM YTSS!
See couples walk past,
See couples holding hands.
Makes me wonder about 2 things...
I miss you so much Darling...
I miss ur presence....
On the other hand i wonder if theres a need,
For couples nt meeting everyday...
Is that really important?
I hope we can live in peace...
Really...
What is a couple?
What it stand?
I wonder...
10:06 PM