Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Today went for trng again. So tired... Hip still no progress stil hurts. Shoulder better a little still hurts. Heart worst... The wound is infected... Hurt so much...
Today trng very slack so lucky did nt work too hard but the fatigue is hitting me... So far record breaking attended all trngs... Tired... Nw more problems at hand... I am breaking dwn to billion pieces. While goin back hm with Rich, Yu Hong n Sean saw a couple holind hands lol made me wonder wat u r doin. Ha ha i am becoming more lik a woman ler ba? Guess tts the power of love?
If life continues lik this i rather withdrawing myself into any hole available... I dun wan to face this tough world alone. So tough so tired. So dread.
Y can't we juz hav a talk? I believe it will b better. Seriously... i tried failed. W8 for 1 hour still no cal came. I hope it will b a fruitful w8. I trust her.
Guess my life is made lik this by god. I dun wan to bow dwn to faith hope i can change it. I hope i can b an important person.
I hope i will nt b dumped. I hope i can b care for. I hope... I hope... Will it cm?
9:39 PM