Tuesday, May 26, 2009
我终于知道心痛的滋味了,
原本以为人生的路满好过的,
之到事情慢慢的走错方向,
为什么一定就要发生在我身上呢?
当你一来到我生命的道路时,
我真的非常快乐,
可是就是不懂为什么会发生这样多事情的呢?
我不够好吗?
我希望能改过但是很难,
我知道自己哪里有差错,
我知道自己那里应该改,
但我还是太慢。。。
虽然我们吵了很多架,
不知为什么还是觉得我们还是天生一对,
我非常坚持要和你在一起是因为我想照顾你一生一世,
有时我也会觉得自己没错,
希望你能了解我多一点。
但不知不觉还是感到很开心有你在我旁边和我在一起,
希望我们能找个时间谈一谈。
可以吗?
我是称心想要和你在一起,
照顾你,
陪伴你,
但我希望你能可以告诉我你的心事。
和我分想。
真的不希望看到你很烦或难过,
因为我真地会感到很没用。
虽然我们这条路很难走,
但我还是坚持相信我们会好起来的,
在多难的苦我还是会坚持的,
因为
我爱你。。。
I thnks u for all the great time i spent with u, but i wun regret goin into this relationship although we gt alot of problems. If u agree i believe both side gt their own fault. I noe u will read this, but i wan to tell u to try put urself into my shoe. I put myself in urs too, n i noe i hurt u so i am willing to change which i believe i did. Small problem actually so i hope we can forget bout it n move on. =)
Jia you for npcc =) Love you
Thnks Florence n Yi Jun for asking Chang n I out for lunch coz i scare i n him will wierd wierd de ha ha! Thnks Yi Jun for ur pointers =)
4:44 PM