Sunday, April 5, 2009
So wat havin tuition today... I am a unknown a plague to u. Finally when we are ok, it happen again...
So close yet so far...Ok i too much i too fan but can it b help? Normal tok to u oso hard alrdy... So stressed up so pissed. But still i cool dwn after seeing ur face. Ltr switch class tot all was well then came unexpected problem, sry for wat i did, but is there reali a need to show me the killing face... Nvm i understand, u wan face. Tts ur personality ba. Ok understand. I am nt fit ba... Haix...
Ok ur answer this thursday rite? I will wait. Hope u can giv me a great birthday present. I looking forward to it. Din expect the date to b on my birthday.... Hope it will all goes well ba.
Let time take me away to smwhere where i can finally find peace...Take me to a place where i can fall to a deep slumber n nt being to awake, Let me escape this world of sadness. Let me free of this darkness world i am living in, wheres the stairs to peace? Take me there... Dead...Fine say for all i care yes i am the culprit,Yes i am the source.Say for all i care, I am tired, very tired...Good bye...Two roads... Which? The end...?
3:45 PM