Thursday, April 2, 2009
I am prepare to live a few day of darkness... Its all shldn't end here, i wun giv up. I can sense still a glimmer of hope in us. I believe can de. I wan to prove again. Yes,i burst the last chance accidentally, i noe i hav no rights to ask for another, still i wanne make this gamble to ask u for another chance. I really will assure u this will works, i will understand u better n prevent any irritation ok? I will stop trying nw n change immediately. I reali din believe having relationship nw will nt last, it is nt in my mind at all. I wanted to b with u becoz i believe theres smthing in us. We can commucate well, same interest in sports too, i dun believe we cnt communicate. Believe in me once more? Let me go against all odds again ok ma? I promise u nt to b rash, irritating n sticky... 好吗? I wan to continue being with u. Reali i am nt 辛苦 or 难受 being with u, i reali am nt! Instead i felt happy being able to do things for u! It can b said the best moment ba =) U r the only 1 in my heart, i dun believe theres is any one out there tt can match u. U r the tallest n the most beautiful tree among the trees in the forest. So i reali hope i will attain the chance n i will change for u. I will b more careful again. Dun lose hope in me ok?
Recently went to volleyball match with the seniors against Xinmin Secondary. Although they lost but they manage to make it a close fight! Picture to b posted soon com siao.
给我你的爱让我陪着你去未来...
5:58 PM