Saturday, April 4, 2009
Haix... i cnt forgive myself... i cnt believe myself...
I blown every chance given i sux....
ok i shall list the things tt happen today...
1st: Cried on the bus
Duno wat got into me... reali... Juz becoz she din reply which i expected, i cried... Wat the hell.... ok this is the second time alrdy wats wrong with me? Thnks Yu Hong for nt telling any1 about it. Reali could nt control myself. Juz so wierd... So un-me. Thnks Yu Hong for toking to me ba, juz nt in mood =(
2nd:Played badly during trng
Juz could nt understand wat went wrong... Totally insane! So fedup so fustrated so pissed off! I blown every opportunity given to me... Damn..... Yes, Ah Girl i noe i did nt concentrate i noe i am too fen xin ler totally useless... i wasted all the effort... T.T
I thought over, n finally noe y am i in this state... I need u, Celia, I need u. Yes i can live without u, but i cnt live a happy life without u! These few days my life was terror. Cried on all three days. Too emotional ba... U r the light needed to brighten this darkness world i am living in... I need u.
Thnks bros for being there for me. Hope we can enjoy a happy 2 years b4 graduating! =) I wun neglect all of u, but sm times reali nt in mood so hope u all dun mind ok?

Brothers in toilet!
I wan to escape this dark world! I wan u to return to me! I wan a second chance!!!! PLZ!
9:25 PM