Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Finally... back.... Patch.... Phew..... My wish came true again! OMG..... Thnks for this last chance. I will cherish it de. Hope frm today, our relationship slowly improve again ok? I will convince u tt u made the right choice de! TMr the day u make ur decision rite? Ha ha officially make it tmr hao ma? Ha ha then will b my greatest birthday present ler! LOL! Luckily i make my decision rite... Hope this path i had chosen works. =) Dun worry Nicholas n other buddies! I will nt forget u all de i choose the in between ok? I wun choose zha bo only hor! I will oso pei u all de! Juz dun diu wo yi bian can ler! Ha ha! Guess I shld b careful of my every actions ler ba? Ha ha!

Grr... No more smile ler! Grr... Ha ha! Our 1st fierce looking photo! Ha ha! =P
Hope i can successfully pas the present to u! Ha ha Take Care People! Thnks for all ur concern! i ok ler! =)
8:08 PM