Thursday, March 19, 2009
Wa today finally can walk ler! Ankle recover!!!! Put on my ankle guard i rush to sch ler ha ha! I Can Play Ler! Went to the chinese oral thingy first. Met
Emily on the way ha ha! Manage to scare her ha ha! SUCCESS! Her face the expression so funny lor! Then played with her ha ha! I
SLAPPED her face!!! oops! Anw she slapped me ten times harder bac ha hah! P.s sry Emily!Anw thnks Yu Hong for being there to share feelings with me ya i will make a descision de. U too y so wasted... haiyo..... nvm jy in trng!Reali appreciate ur presence take care ar! Yi Dao rules! I will choose the current 1 btw... I wun giv up de. As the person had said, i am stubborn in nature ba.
All of u may ask me to giv up juz becoz she is unhappy of me being sticky. Ok fine, but i wun giv up, I will folo my heart, i will archieve its dream, i wun giv up de. I believe my friends will all b behind me supporting me so i am nt afraid to try again. Listen to as many as u wan ba my descision is made i will go for it. No matter wat happen nxt i let fate do the job.
She was the one who added life into my boring n dead life, she was the one who made me feel the happiest person in my life, she was the one who help n support me all the way during my hard times. I wun giv up in her n myself, i wil win her back. Fail once try again, tts rite? I may do things she dun lik but i will change tts all y ask me to giv up? No thnks. Kil me lor i dun care, I am stubborn in nature. I believe my frenz feels i am rite ba. If my life is to end one day, i hope i can see her for one las time. My birthday wish came true alrdy ba? Once again...
Cai Jing,
Yu Hong,
Eugenie,
Qian Ying,
Chuan Wan,
Emily n
Yon
Jun, Thnks to u all i am once again able to stand up again, i will win her back!
Finally i get to play in cca! So happy! I wil cherish this chance. Thnks all! I end here ba bye bye!
10:51 PM